Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lace Trimmed Shorts

 Ok, so i saw a pair of lace trimmed jean shorts at Pacsun and it was love at first sight. And as i was looking at them, i was like, i can make those! Here they are:

Adding lace trim to old jean shorts is a great way to refreshen an old pair of shorts. All you have to do is measure the width of the short’s leg and either sew or glue the lace. I think sewing would work better, personally. Oh, and use a sharp needle not a blunt one. I got the idea from a blog (Bikinis and Passports) and here's the picture of the pair she did:

ivonneblurbs:

DIY Lace Shorts by bikinis and passports First of all I love the blog’s name. Second, this DIY is exactly what I saw on a Lucky Magazine yesterday. How, cool. Lace trim shorts are not only way to refreshen an old pair of distressed shorts but if feel some shorts are bit risqué this will sweeten them up ; )  All you do is measure the width of the short’s leg and either sew or glue the lace. I prefer sewing don’t worry with some determination and patience you can handsew jeans. Believe me I done this a couple of times just use a sharp needle not a blunt one  ; )

Really cute idea!

I'll post of picture of mine when i finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment